#CovenantBinge Read!!!


I have wanted to read the Covenant series since it first came out, but it's just been one of those books that I haven't gotten to yet. Well I'm about to change that with a BINGE READ!!

Over the next few weeks I plan to read the entire series and as I have been warned that there will be some major feels I will be tweeting my reactions with the hashtag #CovenantBinge
So if you see my emotional filled tweets of angst and pain, please feel free to sent virtual hugs and chocolate. 

First up...

Title: Half-blood
Author: Jennifer Armentrout
Published: 19th Sept 2011
Age Group: Young Adult
Genre: Paranormal Romance

BLURB:
The Hematoi descend from the unions of gods and mortals, and the children of two Hematoi pure bloods have godlike powers. Children of Hematoi and mortals--well, not so much. Half-bloods only have two options: become trained Sentinels who hunt and kill daimons or become servants in the homes of the pures. Seventeen-year-old Alexandria would rather risk her life fighting than waste it scrubbing toilets, but she may end up slumming it anyway. There are several rules that students at the Covenant must follow. Alex has problems with them all, but especially rule #1:Relationships between pures and halfs are forbidden. Unfortunately, she's crushing hard on the totally hot pure-blood Aiden. But falling for Aiden isn't her biggest problem--staying alive long enough to graduate the Covenant and become a Sentinel is. If she fails in her duty, she faces a future worse than death or slavery: being turned into a daimon, and being hunted by Aiden. And that would kind of suck.



A series filled with Greek theology, a kick ass heroine, hot boys and forbidden love…doesn't that sound amazing?!

So if you haven't read these books either or would to like to reread, please join me in the #CovenantBinge!!

1 comment:

  1. I love binge reading a series and this certainly sounds like a good one to do it with. I haven’t read anything by Jennifer L Armentrout but all of her books sound really interesting! I look forward to seeing how much you enjoy this series.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by & feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!!! And I'm always happy to spread the comment love around :)