BEST NA BOOKS OF 2014!!

Here are my Top 10 NA Books of 2014!
(in no particular order)

Be My December by Rachel Brookes
Loved seeing a heroine with such a tragic past get her HEA is this one, very emotional!

Make It A Double by Sawyer Bennett
Brooding bad boy Brody made this book for me. Such an intense and beautiful story!

Girl In Love by Caisey Quinn
Music, heartache and the perfect ending to this awesome series!

Where There's Smoke by Elizabeth Lee
Such an exciting, action packed romance!

Inside Out by Lia Riley
Such a fantastic series, and Lia saved the best until last, with this fabulous conclusion to the trilogy!

Before Jamaica Lane by Samantha Young
I'm a huge fan of friends to lovers storylines, and this is one of the best!

Let Me Know by Stina Lindenblatt
I cried several times in this book, it was heartrenching at times, but such a beautiful story!

Misunderstandings by Tiffany King
I loved the unique storytelling technique with a combination of flashback & present day chapters! 

Whisper To Me by Christina Lee
Girl falls for her best friend's, pierced and tattooed older brother...enough said!


And my favourite NA book of 2014 was...

Make It Count By Megan Erickson
I can't exactly explain it, but something about this books and in particular the heroine, spoke to me. I also love a sweet 'good guy' hero, and Alec is that and so so much more. He's an intelligent, nerdy, sweet caring man and he is one my all time favourite Book BFs!

So that's my list of the best NA books of 2014!
Do you agree? Have I missed any of your must read NAs?!

5 comments:

  1. My favorite NA is On An Edge of Glass by Autumn Doughton -- it's great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo yes I absolutely LOVED that book! I think it actually may have been on my Top 10 for 2013! I really need to read more of her books!

      Delete
  2. Great list. I loved Make it a Double! My favourite NA read was Not Yet by Laura Ward xx
    New follower x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Sawyer's books are always fabulous! I haven't heard of Not Yet, but I will definitely have to check it out! Thanks for the follow, following you right back :)

      Delete
  3. I love NA but I don't read enough of it. I have the first book in Lia Riley's series but I never got around to it. Hopefully I can get to it soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by & feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!!! And I'm always happy to spread the comment love around :)