Swoon Thursday #18


Swoon Thursday is a weekly event hosted by YA Bound.This is how it works:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog.

This week, I’m SWOONING over:

Title: Life, Love & Lemons
Author: Magan Vernon
Published: August 20th 2013
Genre: YA Contemporary Romance
Rating: 5/5

We were finally alone, so what was I waiting for? I put the book down and placed my hands on his cheek and tilted my head toward his and lightly kissed his lips. Kai didn't waste any time as his lips trailed from mine and down to my neck and back up again…

…I could forget about everything else that was going on in my life when Kai was around. Somehow it seemed like when I was laying there in his arms that nothing else mattered. My parents, my lack of funds, everything just seemed to melt away as I was lost in his lips.

This was such a fresh and sweet romance with lots of humour. I loved Kai & Bentley's relationship!

So what's making you swoon this week?

12 comments:

  1. Oooo, a Magan Vernon book! I've never heard of this one! But I love the name Kai. He sounds so sweet and steamy at the same time! :D

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet & steamy is the perfect way of describing this book! <3 Kai :)

      Delete
  2. Magan writes such great swoons, doesn't she?

    MY SWOONS

    Enjoy, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She sure does!! I'm sure I will have a John Boy swoon from her in the near future ;)

      Delete
  3. Yay! I know this book! ;) Magan Vernon is an awesome author!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's one of my all time favs!! She always knows how to write swoony heroes! :D

      Delete
  4. Such a sweet swoon! Megan Vernon is such a good author! I'll have to check this book out! Thanks for sharing Amy:) Here's my Swoon:

    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/08/swoon-thursday-31.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I love about this book, it's romance is so sweet, but with just enough yummy swoony scenes ;)

      Delete
  5. Love getting lost in a guy - even if he's in a book. ;)

    My Swoon

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always getting lost in guys...in my books lol!

      Delete
  6. I haven't heard of this one, but because of that sweet scene I will be adding it to my TBR pile!

    Here's My Swoon Thursday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! Hope you enjoy is as much as I did :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by & feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!!! And I'm always happy to spread the comment love around :)