Swoon Thursday #12


Swoon Thursday is a weekly event hosted by YA Bound.This is how it works:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog.

This week, I’m SWOONING over:

Title: Girl With Guitar
Series: Kylie Ryans #1
Author: Caisey Quinn
Published: May 22nd 2013
Genre: NA Contemporary Romance
Rating: 4/5

"Before she had time to ask him what he was doing, Trace's strong hands gripped her and lifted her onto the counter. His laboured breathing the only sound she heard as he used those same hands to spread her keens apart. Kylie whimpered when he moved forward to press himself between them. This was not the Trace Corbin she was used to. This man had pleading eyes and was trembling to the point of vibrating with…want. Or maybe it was need. Kylie wasn't sure. The muscles holding her ridged relaxed under his warm hands. He trailed them up her thighs, to her hips, finally reaching up and touching her face with a gentleness that she hadn't expected him to be capable of. His thumb grazed her bottom lip and it sent a shock straight through her, causing her to arch into him."

What more could you ask for than a hot musician vibrating with want & need??!!

So what's making you swoon this week?

26 comments:

  1. Yes, Trace Corbin definitely has his swoony, steamy moments! I'm so glad you enjoyed this one! Caisey is a complete sweetheart!

    My Swoon

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is something about musicians that is so swoon worthy *sigh*

      Delete
  2. Nice Swoon! It sounds like an interesting read. I'm adding this one to my TBR list.

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep this is one of the better NA romance series!

      Delete
  3. Mmmmm..... that's a great swoon!! The trembling, the grazing of thumb on lip! Amazing!

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah - the thumb graze did it for me too hehe ;)

      Delete
  4. Love it when the hero touches the heroines lips. Great swoon. Love the name Trace.

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally swoon worthy move there with the thumb - boys take note!

      Delete
  5. Awesome swoon! So many people seem to love this book.

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've seen some good reviews for this & have to agree it's pretty great!

      Delete
  6. That's more than once I've seen this book featured at some point during Swoon Thursday (I believe), and as much as I didn't think I would like this one, I might have to check it out! My friend recommended it to me a couple months ago, but I've been staying away from New adult contemporary romance. Perhaps I've stayed away long enough :)

    Great swoon choice! Glad you enjoyed this one, Amy!

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you must check out some NA romances. I admit there are some not so great ones out there, but there are a few seriously beautiful stories in this genre that are definitely worth the read!

      Delete
  7. Great Swoon! I loved that moment between Kylie and Trace. I can't wait for Girl on Tour to see what happens next!
    Thanks for dropping by my Swoon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see what happens with them either - it's going to be awesome I know it!

      Delete
  8. Heard a lot about this book! And that swoon... <3

    My Swoon

    Ally @ Book Fixation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved this scene in the kitchen - so sexy!

      Delete
  9. This is hot. I want more of that, thank you very much! Great swoon pick, thanks for sharing with us! =) My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh there is a lot more of that in the book that makes it worth a read hehe!

      Delete
  10. Ok! This is really Swoon-Worthy! I need to meet this Trace ASAP! I have a feeling he'll end up being one of my book boyfriend's ! Thanks for sharing Amy! I'm adding this to my TBR :)

    Here's y Swoon:
    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/07/swoon-thursday-26.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes Trace is one yummy musician and on my Book BF list for sure!

      Delete
  11. I am off to look into this book! Good swoon!

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did Angela :)

      Delete
  12. Oooooo I don't know this one but I so should!

    My Swoon

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes you definitely have to get to know Trace!

      Delete
  13. Love this swoon! I need to add this book to my TBR list. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep add it now! Hope you enjoy it too :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by & feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!!! And I'm always happy to spread the comment love around :)